The Southport Carpet and Flooring Centre is the largest independent flooring superstore in the Southport, Formby, Liverpool, Manchester and Warrington and Preston areas. With an astounding 25,000 products to choose from, we are able to cater for all tastes and budgets while offering outstanding … [Southport Flooring & Carpets]
From rugs to mats to sumptuous carpets – we’ve got the floor covering to make your home, office or workplace look & feel fabulous no matter what the budget!
We’ll help you make your house into a lovely home with a fabulous wool carpet from Southport Carpet Centre.
Luxurious carpeting & flooring supplied from our Commercial Contracts Division for the prestigious development of Stocks Hall Nursing Home & Leisure Complex.
Our highly trained & experienced fitting teams work throughout Merseyside, Lancashire & Cheshire on a daily basis and throughout the UK for our larger contract flooring projects.
We’ve got so many carpets & floorings to chose from at Southport Carpet Centre on Eastbank Street, call in and we’ll help you chose one that looks great in your home!
Luscious carpets & floorings to suit all budgets at Southport Carpet Centre, Eastbank Street, Southport.
Our carpet & flooring showroom on Eastbank Street in Southport, boasts over 25,000 lines for you to browse with expert staff on hand to answer your questions. Always friendly service with no pressure.
Explore your colourful side with sumptuous flooring colour from Southport Carpet Centre
Pop along to our flooring displays and see the huge range of finishes available in Karndean, Amtico & laminate flooring.
We stock both Karndean & Amtico vinyl flooring tiles for when only the best will do. Our specialist fitting teams make sure you get the ‘wow factor’ and pride themselves on leaving your rooms clean, tidy & looking great!
Coronavirus : COVID19 : Re-Opening Plans
Showroom Re-opening – 15th June
Dear All, customers past, present and future.
Firstly I write to thank you for your incredible patience,understanding and amazing loyalty since March 23rd when we, and so many others, went into lockdown.
We have been inundated with enquiries and everyone has been very patient and understanding in the circumstances during lockdown.
We are re-opening for enquiries and sales on Monday 15th June if possible with social distancing measures & other precautions in place to protect both our clients and our staff who’s health and safety remains our prime concern.
For this reason please understand and adhere to the following restrictions for the health of all concerned.
We rely on your trust and honesty with the following.
- Important! Firstly – if you or anyone you have had contact with in the two weeks prior to your visit here has shown any signs of coronavirus or coughing, sneezing or shortness of breath please do not enter the building and let us know or ideally, protect your health, do not travel here and stay in isolation.
- if you have access to a protective face mask then please wear it during your visit here and make use of the hand sanitiser provided here.
- Only one person /family to enter the showroom via the front doors at any one time please.
- Staff will be under instruction to stay at fixed positions at desks to ensure advised social distancing and so will be unable to accompany you around the showroom.
- Please keep at least 2 metres (6’7”) apart from other clients and members of staff.There will be markers in front of sales desks indicating the closest position for you to discuss your requirements.
- Please feel free to browse the showroom, take a pen & paper to write down which products you are interested in and then approach the sales desk staff who will help answer your questions, work prices out and make any further/ongoing arrangements for you.
- Once you have completed your enquiry/transaction please leave through our back showroom door (we will guide you), through our yard back onto Eastbank Street.
Many thanks for your kind understanding and patience whilst we operate under these sensible restrictions.
Measuring and Fitting/delivery
We would ask you to be as patient as possible whilst we get through the backlog – not only of the lockdown period – but also of all the works we had pre-booked to measure & fit throughout April which we had to withdraw from the diary.
We will endeavour to book the soonest possible measuring – and subsequent fitting – dates that we can for you and our fitters are ready to start straight away.
The biggest complication we have is that manufacturers are still not delivering and have their own backlogs to get through so once your order is placed we will ascertain the manufacturer/distributor position and stock level and keep you informed of progress.
Social distancing when measuring or fitting
- If your house is a new build or empty property then please let us know how we can gain access to measure or fit in isolation….or provide keys for return once we have completed the service.
- If you still occupy the property then we would ask that you ensure a safe environment for our staff to work in by keeping at least two metres away from the member of staff from arrival until they have left your property.
Alternatively if you can give access to our staff member and are happy to wait outside whilst they measure up or install this is also a possibility.
Our estimators and fitters have hand sanitiser and face masks available with them and will wear them during the visit.
Many thanks for your understanding, by working and co-operating together we will be able to give as good and efficient quality service as normal.
Stay safe and best of health.
Southport Carpet & Flooring centres.
Karndean DIY Installation
Put your DIY skills to good use with our self-fit Karndean supply straight to your door
The ideal Lockdown Project!